My new car arrived. It is in white. It will spend a lot of my money to have it. I must take good care of it. First time in my life I have a car key for myself. I have driver's license, but I never drive. I must have more confident to drive it. My car number plate is difficult to buy Toto, probably will bankrupt.


Guess what car is it?
I know what is the car lar... but i wont tell:P Let ur fren guess...
ReplyDeleteBut u told me buy in white is for more safe driving at night??
什么理由啦。。晚上开车会开灯的啦。。
第一次听买白色车的理由是这样的。。被你气死..haha:P
hahaha... An answer which gave by a Sagittarian (射手座的人)is always different.
ReplyDeletedifferent = 怪咔
ReplyDelete哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!
Toyota Vios
ReplyDeletecute gal,i know alr,is toyota vios
ReplyDeleteya,i agreed too,white color(i means light calor ccar)is more safe compare to black color when driving at night.
ReplyDeletecos i sometime also cant c black color car so clearly....hard to feel them when near my car
this is some tip for u la:
ReplyDelete(1)don ever follow behind bus & teksi...cos they will suddenly stop or break,if behind them,then u really need becareful lor
(2)don feel scare to other car,although they bigger than ur car,except lorry lor..
(3)beware of motocycle
(4)don drive too fast except u really really got urgent thing to do
(5)must got confindence to urself,i know you can do it
actually last time,i also want to buy black color car...cos look cool,but my sister say too danger when driver at night,i also think so....so finally i bought blue color car...
ReplyDeletevios nice car... good fuel consumption... but rear passenger side abit small...
ReplyDeletevery lightweight car as well... highway dun drive so fast... if not the car goyang... haha...
maintenance should be reasonable... jz make sure u do regular service... any questions regarding maintenance can ask me k... :)
drive car most important is beware of surrounding... alwiz keep check of ur speed, car direction n location, road ahead, motorist around u... concentrate on the road ahead of u instead of concentrating how u drive... means u need to first learn how to control ur car automatically, like controlling ur body movement...
ReplyDelete