Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Haihz...

Last year on the 2nd of June 2008, Monday, was my first day of training in Ivenue (LevelOne). Time passes so fast and now, 2nd of June 2009 I am still in Ivenue but as a permanent staff.

During my first day of training, my colleagues took me for lunch near the office. Today, I went to the same restaurant for lunch but with a different colleague. Not a happy lunch because one of the people (FAT) in the restaurant was very rude to me. I took 2 types of vegetables and I don't think the cost for it should be that $$$, so I just said something that meant "quite expensive". Then she said, "so how much you think it should cost!". #$%!^&*

Never mind, I forgive her.

4 comments:

  1. Dont let little things like this ruin your lunch or your day. be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i'm u,i will pay it wihout say anything to him, don waste our energy,
    but next time i wont go there anymore,
    except he charges me very(X10)expensive...
    then i will scold him lor ...
    don't be unhappy la...cute gal
    this litter things always happen to me...but i also didnt care about it....smile !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. last day i went to kepong ( opposite jusco )to having my lunch,
    u know how much the cost for 3 vegetables?
    only RM2 for 3 vegetables( but this is vegetarian shop la.. ) + free 涼水 ...
    wat i'm wanna to tell u is....got expensive & cheaper food....if tat shop charges u expensive then we go to other shop lor...no need feel unhappy for this matter

    ReplyDelete