Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quick Updates

It's been a long long time that I did not update my dear blog...

Very busy these days...

Why?

Celcom!
Blue Cube!
RHB!

Report! Report! Report!

Setup! Setup! Setup!

8 weeks now in GMS... Time flies...

When can I go for a vacation? A long vacation...
Probably next year I guess.

I have been driving to work these days... with my dad beside.
He has been saying every morning... "Slow, slow"
I wonder how slow he wants me to drive? 20km/h? 40km/h?

What else lately that happened?
I think I forgot most of it.
What I can think of now is...
CELCOM!
BLUE CUBE!
RHB!

10 comments:

  1. Many more is coming...
    Maybank, Genting, Pos Malaysia, Digi, and etc....

    Enjoy the job. Enjoy the life. ^.^

    Erm.... 1 more thing... remove the word verification. Hard to post a comment. When verification page, the height is fixed and can't press the "Post Comment" button. (I use TAB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo yalo.. no wonder i cant post comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok... already untick the verification part... should be fine now...

    haha... still got many more coming... i know
    will try my best to enjoy...=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. In GMS, u will feel the time flies silently. I'm here already more than 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also "bu zhi bu jue" ngam ngam 3 years this friday! (joined since 2007-09-17)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also hope tat working in GMS, my time flies...
    bu zhi bu jue i work here for 10 weeks de...

    ReplyDelete
  7. bu zhi bu jue....
    we OLD le... wakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vivienne, ur working number is bigger than me leh, hahaha~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha... just the number big... but weeks vs years, sure u big lor...

    ReplyDelete