Sometimes:
"When you want to learn driving? You cannot always depend on other people. You must learn to drive. Sometimes later, I will be old, who is going to fetch you to work?"
Sometimes:
"The dog is very smelly. Please ask your mum to bath her everyday. If not ask her to give away. Very dirty. Lots of ticks. Pee around the house. Very smelly. Your brother, he has difficulty in breathing ever since the dog is in the house. You cannot be so selfish, you must take care of your brother."
The last sentence that he said, I really cannot take it. Why I was the one who is selfish? I never said I wanted the dog. I have already said I don't want the dog before it arrived. Why is it my fault?
There were many other things that he said that I do not want to mention here.
I just don't understand why am I always the one who needs to listen to him? Why he can't tell the person right at the face? Why always I have to be the middle man? At work already need to see peoples' faces. At home also need to see peoples' faces. Why?
Probably the reason I die will be due to depression.
No comments:
Post a Comment