Saturday, went back to Sitiawan. We have been through breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. We rushed back on Sunday after lunch because I need to attend a wedding dinner.
Sunday night went to a couple's wedding. They were my secondary school friends, a year older than me. The food was ok, not bad. That night was like a school gathering. It was fun, I guess everyone enjoys it. Me either. Most of them look so different but character still the same.
Monday went dating with my boy friend. We went for breakfast. We watched G-Force, quite funny and those guinea pigs were so cute. We ate lunch and walk around.Tuesday, we went for breakfast then we bought gold paint to paint my grandpa’s and aunt’s grave. After that we took lunch. Then came home and watched drama. Dinner at grandma's house.


I miss my long weekend...





No comments:
Post a Comment