Thursday, May 21, 2009

Japanese Language Examination = 92%

Few months back, I started going for Japanese classes. It was fun, but a bit stressful and tiring because need to go twice a week after work. After each class, need to do shukudai (homework).

Today was my last class; my sensē (Japanese teacher) gave us back our test paper and certificate for those who passed. I scored a total of 92 marks out of 100. The certificate looks good, with the word GRADE A in it. But this is just Beginner I, still has a long way to go. Probably I will continue, but not so soon.

Writing Test - 64/70

Oral Test - 28/30

Total - 92/100

Couldn't score 100/100, but it's ok, still A.

* Arigatō gozaimasu, sensē.

8 comments:

  1. Omedetou gozaimasu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mareshia = malaysia ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arigatō gozaimasu, BLAck J.

    Hai, Anonymoussan, Mareshia = Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the urge learning japanese??.. better understanding when watching anime??....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, donno, wanted to study other languages long time ago, so since now i have a little time after work, didn't want to waste time, so i went for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job... teach me too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Anonymous. Teach you? Haha, sure.

    ReplyDelete