Blogs? Talking about blogs, there are many people out there already started to write blogs. There are few types of blogs such as personal blogs, corporate blogs, and so on. I prefer to read personal blogs and I myself created a personal blog too.
I started a blog is because I realized only through writing can express my feelings. It is actually a way to just communicate. Nowadays, not many people will talk to others about their feelings. Or maybe not many people care to listen of someone else's feelings.
Maybe that is one of the reasons why people choose to write.
In another words of saying, while reading what other people wrote, we should respect. It is respecting other people's feelings. While a person already does not have the courage to talk to someone about their feelings in their heart, and through blog is their only way to communicate, why still want to discourage that person in doing it?
Yes, i totally agree with you. Writing blog is a way of expressing yourself. Just keep writing out how you feel, what people comment wasn't really that important. You can choose listen it or just ignore it. :)
ReplyDelete